$357 per semester (fall/spring) for full-time students, $205 per semester (fall/spring) for part-time students, or $50 per eight-week term or $100 per semester (fall/spring) for online or distance learning programs.
This fee funds the following:
- Simon Recreation Center and programs provided by the Student Health and Counseling Center
- The University's campus-wide wireless network
- Busch Student Center support
- Daily copies of The New York Times, St. Louis Post-Dispatch and USA Today on campus
- Student admission to all Billiken athletic events, including 1,000 seats in the student section of Chaifetz Arena for men's basketball games