Undergraduate International Year One Programs
Saint Louis University's undergraduate international year one programs prepare students to enter the next semester of a bachelor’s degree program at SLU. The programs allow students to begin earning credits toward a degree even if they do not meet the English requirements for direct entry.
Three types of first-year international year one programs are available at SLU based on English proficiency:
- The accelerated pathway is a one-semester program.
- The standard pathway is a two-semester program.
- The comprehensive pathway is a three-semester program.
Upon successful completion of the pathway and meeting progression requirements, students may enter the next semester of undergraduate study at Saint Louis University. This transition from a pathway program to a University degree program is called matriculation.
- Aeronautics Undergraduate Pathway
- Aerospace Engineering Undergraduate Pathway
- Arts Undergraduate Pathway
- Business Undergraduate Pathway
- Computer Science Undergraduate Pathway
- Engineering Undergraduate Pathway
- General Studies Undergraduate Pathway
- Health Information Management Undergraduate Pathway
- Mathematics and Statistics Undergraduate Pathway
- Public Health Undergraduate Pathway
- Science Undergraduate Pathway