Undergraduate International Year One Programs
The Undergraduate International Year One programs prepare students to enter the next semester of a bachelor’s degree program at Saint Louis University. The programs allow students to begin earning credits to degree even when they do not meet the English requirements for direct entry.
Three types of first year International year one programs are available based on English proficiency.
- The Accelerated Pathway is a 1-semester program
- The Standard Pathway is a 2-semester program
- The Comprehensive Pathway is a 3-semester program
Upon successful completion of the Pathway and meeting university requirements for undergraduate admission, students may enter the next semester of undergraduate study at Saint Louis University. This transition from an INTO program to a university degree program is called progression.
- Aeronautics Undergraduate Pathway
- Aerospace Engineering Undergraduate Pathway
- Arts Undergraduate Pathway
- Business Undergraduate Pathway
- Computer Science Undergraduate Pathway
- Engineering Undergraduate Pathway
- General Studies Undergraduate Pathway
- Health Information Management Undergraduate Pathway
- Mathematics and Statistics Undergraduate Pathway
- Public Health Undergraduate Pathway
- Science Undergraduate Pathway