Second Bachelor’s Degree
Students who have been awarded a bachelor’s degree from Saint Louis University or another regionally accredited institution may earn an additional baccalaureate degree by:
- Applying and being admitted to Saint Louis University.
- Completing all requirements outlined in the Academic Catalog of record for the new term of admission.
- Adhering to all academic policies in the Academic Catalog of record for the new term of admission.
- Completing a minimum of 30 additional undergraduate credits beyond the credits required for their first degree.
- Students cannot earn a second bachelor's degree with more than a single major, i.e. no double or triple majors.
- Students cannot obtain a minor in the second degree.
- Students cannot earn a second degree in General Studies.
- Students cannot earn a second degree with the same major as one earned in their first degree, e.g. students earning a B.A. in Computer Science cannot pursue a B.S. in Computer Science.
Grade Point Average
For students earning a second degree from Saint Louis University, the cumulative grade-point average will include all coursework from the first degree as well as any second degree coursework.