1.7 Email Communication
Students will receive important information via their SLU email accounts set up for them when they register. This account can be accessed via Office 365 (O365) from myslu.slu.edu, This information may include the following, but is not limited to:
- residence hall registration,
- notification regarding disciplinary status,
- registration confirmation,
- emergency notification, etc.
It is imperative for Students to check their SLU email accounts daily. Students should contact the University’s Information Technology Services (ITS) to receive their account information if they do not know it. You may contact ITS via:
- Phone at 314-977-4000,
- Email us at email@example.com or,
- Chat with us at ask.slu.edu.
Students will be held accountable for all information sent to them via email to their SLU mailbox.
It is important that you not share your SLUNet ID, password or Banner ID with anyone.