Credit by Certification
Students may earn credit by certification only through academic department-approved qualifying certifications from the following organizations:
- American Society for Industrial Security (ASIS)
- Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC)
- Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA)
- International Council of Electronic Commerce Consultants (EC- Council)
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA)
- International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium ((ISC)2 )
- National Fire Academy (NFA)
- Missouri Real Estate Commission
- Project Management Institute (PMI)
Certifications must be current (not expired) and no older than 10 years old in order to be considered for transfer.
Credit may be awarded only upon receipt, by the Office of University Registrar, of official proof of certification by the issuing organization.