1.20 Recording of Name and Address Changes

Any changes in a Student's name or address must be timely reported to the Office of the University Registrar through Enrollment Services (DuBourg Hall, Room 119). All official notices will be sent to local addresses, and failure to receive notices, through neglect in changing address, will not be accepted as an excuse.