1.11 Indebtedness

University Students must make satisfactory settlement with the Office of Student Financial Services for any and all debts to the University. Satisfactory payment arrangements must be made before future registration will be allowed. No degree will be conferred on, nor any diploma, certificate or transcript or a record issued to, a Student who has an outstanding debt to the University. Federal aid cannot be posted toward a prior balance larger than $200 for any previous academic year.