School for Professional Studies
Tracy A. Chapman, Ph.D.
John P. Buerck, Ph.D.
Associate Dean of Academic Affairs
Troy Hargrove, MBA
Associate Dean of Enrollment Management and Partnerships
The School for Professional Studies offers globally accessible, academic, professional, and continuing education programs for adult learners and working students in Saint Louis University's Jesuit tradition of excellence. The faculty and staff promote a student-centered, innovative and enterprising environment built on a foundation of integrity, accountability and collaboration.
Features of SPS
- Online classes
- Flexible, accelerated schedule
- Affordable tuition
- Personalized, career-focused programs
Accelerated Bachelors to Masters Programs
- Analytics, Bachelor's to M.S. Accelerated Program
- Cybersecurity, Bachelor's to M.S. Accelerated Program
- Information Systems, Bachelor's to M.S. Accelerated Program
- Leadership and Organizational Development, B.A. to M.A. Accelerated Program
- Project Management, Bachelor's to M.S. Accelerated Program
- Strategic Intelligence, Bachelor's to M.S. Accelerated Program
- Applied Analytics, Post-Baccalaureate Certificate
- Blockchain, Cryptocurrency and Financial Technology, Post-Baccalaureate Certificate
- Cybersecurity, Post-Baccalaureate Certificate
- Emergency Management, Post-Baccalaureate Certificate
- Evidence-Based Decision Making, Post-Baccalaureate Certificate
- Information Systems, Post-Baccalaureate Certificate
- Medical Cannabis Science and Therapeutic Management, Post-Baccalaureate Certificate
- Organizational Development, Post-Baccalaureate Certificate
- Organizational Leadership, Post-Baccalaureate Certificate
- Project Management, Post-Baccalaureate Certificate
- Strategic Intelligence, Post-Baccalaureate Certificate
Contract Major Option
This option is for the benefit of the student who wishes to develop an academic program which is unique and interdisciplinary in nature. Based on the student's educational and career goals, this option allows the student to create a program that is personalized.
Credit for Prior Learning
Students may receive credit for prior learning from the following areas:
- Transfer credits from other accredited institutions
- College Level Examination Program (CLEP) testing
- DSST testing (formerly DANTES testing)
- Industry certifications with an external accreditor (such as an association or agency) in which the certification is received upon successful completion of a test
- Credit that is approved by the American Council of Education (ACE)
The number of total transfer credits (across all forms of prior learning) cannot exceed those permitted by Saint Louis University, SPS, or the specific program to which the credit will be counted.