Master of Social Work Partnerships

Saint Louis University offers our highly ranked Master of Social Work (M.S.W.) program at several partnering institutions of higher education. This online, on-campus hybrid model program prepares students in the Jesuit tradition to be advanced practitioners of social work, acting as agents of change to promote individual and societal well-being.

Approximately 60% of the coursework is online and the remaining 40%, including practicum planning and seminars, is taught on our partnering campus in person. All courses are taught by SLU faculty. Students have a local M.S.W. field faculty liaison to help them with practicum planning and mentoring while they work in the community as social workers.

Students eligible for advanced standing can earn their degree in a minimum of 12 months. Foundation students complete the program in as little as two years. Students earn a master's degree from SLU, a globally recognized leader in social work education. Ranked in the top 20% of programs by U.S. News & World Report, SLU is one of 27 Jesuit colleges and universities in the U.S.

Program Locations


The baccalaureate social work program at Saint Louis University has been continuously accredited since 1974. The Master of Social Work program at Saint Louis University has been continuously accredited since 1930.

Council on Social Work Education (CSWE)
1701 Duke Street, Suite 200
Alexandria, VA 22314-3457
Phone: 703-683-8080 

Saint Louis University’s applied behavior analysis program is currently a Verified Course Sequence (VCS). Students who graduate from the Master of Science in Applied Behavior Analysis program will have completed all requirements necessary to sit for the Board Certified Behavior Analyst® (BCBA®) exam.

For admission questions contact:

Social Work School Graduate Admissions Office